AGES & PRICING
Student may be placed in Senior (13-18), Junior (8-12), or Mini (3-7). This is only an example, a student may be placed by age or ability at the discretion of a Teacher/Studio Owner. If a Teacher/Studio Owner decides to place a student by age, age is calculated by the first of the year.
In some cities, levels may be combined based on attendance.
College students are allowed to sign up for the Senior room only.
Prices for each event may vary depending on the requirements of your particular studio’s workshop. Please contact to get accurate pricing information.
Teachers & Studio Owners:
Bring 5-15 dancers: 1 free teacher
Bring 16-30 dancers: 2 free teachers
Bring 31-45 dancers: 3 free teachers
Bring 46+ dancers: 4 free teachers
- Each dancer will be issued a wristband during check-in, at the event, that reflects their assigned classroom and gives them access to that room only. Teachers are more than welcome to move dancers to a different level. This only can be done before the second class of the day.
- Observer wristbands may be purchased at the event depending on space and availability. We cannot guarantee there will be space for observers at every event.
- Dancers, teachers, and observers will not be permitted in the classrooms without a wristband.
- Observer bands must be purchased in order to watch workshop classes.
- Observers must be attending with paid students only.
- Teachers, Studio Owners & dancers must wear their respective bands and are not allowed to wear observer bands at any time.
- Observers are NOT allowed into audition classes (when applicable).
- Wristbands must be visible to the FRONT ROW staff at all times in all rooms during workshop classes.
- Please keep all talking and noise to a minimum while classes are in session.
- Discussions and phone calls should be taken outside the classroom.
- Chairs and belongings must be kept back against the walls in order for dancers to have maximum dance space.
- If wristbands are lost, a new one must be purchased.
- Front Row Talent reserves the right to limit observers based on attendance and space limitations.
- You may register for a Front Row Talent workshop by Email or by Phone.
- Front Row Talent accepts checks, credit cards, cashiers checks, and money orders for registration fees 20 days prior to event date. All registration fees paid after that time will be subject to a late fee
- Payment may be made over the phone or by mail.
- Please send ONE check, made payable to FRONT ROW TALENT LLC, for all fees. There is no need to send separate checks.
- All returned checks will be subject to a $35 fee.
- No refunds for workshop fees. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Dancers who are not with a studio may still register for the workshop. Independent entries are always welcome!
- PLEASE NOTE: At the door, registration must be paid by cash, credit card, cashiers check or money order. Front Row Talent will not accept personal or studio checks at any event, at anytime.
- Once registration for a FRONT ROW TALENT event is submitted, it is agreed that all dancers, teachers, studio owners, parents, and other attendees will not hold FRONT ROW TALENT responsible for any injury or loss of property during the event.
- ALL dancers registered for the workshop must have completed and signed a FRONT ROW TALENT waiver in order to participate.
- Waivers can be downloaded by clicking here and submitted by email at email@example.com or may be turned during check-in at the event.
Pre-registration is strongly advised as events may sell out! Registration on the morning of the event cannot be guaranteed. Registration is non-cancelable & non-refundable. Registration is limited and may be closed if maximum attendance is reached. No children under the age of 3 will be permitted into any classroom.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Front Row Talent reserves the right to refuse admittance to, or to remove anyone who is disruptive, unruly, or displays rude unacceptable behavior – to be determined at the director’s sole discretion.
Discounts are offered to current college students with valid college IDs. Registration is only available at the time of check-in the morning of the event. Please contact us for pricing, and to reserve your spot incase the event sells out.
Depending on registration, the workshop schedule may vary at each event. Exact workshop schedules are available for each event one week prior to the event date. An example schedule is shown below:
Although every effort is made to avoid scheduling conflicts, faculty and classes are subject to change without notice.
The showcase, and mock audition may not be available at every event, depending on scheduling, enrollment, etc.
A confirmation email will be sent out to studios registered within 10 days prior to the event regarding participants and payment information. (if applicable)
By registering or attending, I am fully aware of the risk associated with myself, my child, or my group participating in a dance class or event hosted by Front Row Talent and will listen to instructions from the faculty or teachers. I acknowledge that I currently have adequate insurance coverage for myself, my child, or my group’s protection. I realize the rise of injury involved and herby agree to assume the responsibility of such for said student and further agree to save and hold harmless FRONT ROW TALENT LLC, its employees, and all other concerned, and to indemnify them against loss.
I jointly and severally hereby forever release, discharge, and acquit FRONT ROW TALENT LLC from any and all contracts, claims, suits, actions, or liabilities both in law and in equity specifically arising from, relating to or otherwise described as an limited to participation in any dance class including damages or injuries arising from or resulting from participation at a Front Row Talent event. This release shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors, assigns, and personal representatives. In Case of emergency, I give my permission for emergency medical treatment.
I, as dancer, parent, group director, or guardian, agree to hold Front Row Talent LLC, and Front Row Talent faculty and staff harmless for any injury, damage, or loss sustained as a result of participation in any events related to Front Row Talent. If you have any doubts to your physical abilities, please consult with your physician before participating.
I understand that by registering or attending Front Row Talent LLC, they may use any photo or video for promotional purposes.
I have read and shared the convention policies with my dancers and observers.
No Refunds. No Exceptions.